Terms & Conditions of Use For yourweddinghairandmakeup.co.uk
These terms and conditions help to keep yourweddinghairandmakeup.co.uk a safe place to trade and set out an agreement reached between you and Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd in connection with this site. yourweddinghairandmakeup.co.uk is a trading style of Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
General - (A)
The owner of this web site is Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd
11 Goldfinch Gardens
Your contract for purchases made through this web site lies with Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd.
1. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
2. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd unless and until Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. Due to spam filters, firewalls and Junk mail settings, we cannot guarantee arrival of the email. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
3. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party, and will be used only on secure servers at the time of payment.
4. You undertake that all details you provide to Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
5. If you supply incorrect or inaccurate address details or if you failed to pick up the goods within the time limits imposed by the post office or local depot in question, and your order is returned to us as a result of this, a charge will be made for re-delivery. We regret that we cannot be held responsible if the post office has failed to notify you of an attempted delivery. You will need to take this up with your local sorting office.
6. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd will make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd of the problem within 7 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
7. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd as soon as possible, however, if your order has already been picked or packed in our warehouse we cannot guarantee to update your order prior to shipping.
8. In the unlikely event that your goods have been lost in transit (this is the case after 15 working days after sending), we are unable to refund or resend goods until we have completed our enquiries. Our enquiries can take up to 7 working days as a trace will need to be issued to track your goods. In most circumstances this will be resolved sooner.
9. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
Returns - (B)
1. In the unlikely event that your product is faulty upon arrival or if you no longer require all or part of your order, we will happily exchange or refund your product within 30 days except for tiaras, hair combs and all hair accessories which we will exchange within 24 hours of postage by us. Providing you have notified us in within 8 working days of receipt of the goods and we have acknowledged this. We do not operate a ‘Home Approval Service’ due to the great savings we offer, which means unwanted items may be returned to us only if the following points occur;
• We have been notified via e-mail/telephone within 8 days.
• The product has not been used, due to obvious hygiene reasons.
• All parts are still sealed with the original packaging.
Unfortunately the return of items such as Hair Extensions, Hair Brushes, Personal Trimmers, Cosmetics and Make-up Products which includes Nail Polishes, Nail Treatments, Foundation, Mascara, Waxing Products, Shower Gels and Pampering Products are not permitted in any case due to obvious hygiene reasons.
2. If any item is returned to us prior to being authorized by Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd, a fault is not found in the product, or the product has been used, you will be liable for the cost of having it returned to you.
Please note: Warranty replacement products can take up to 14 days subject to stock levels. All authorized returned items should be sent back to using a proof of delivery. You will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or the product is faulty within 30 days. We do not collect goods.
3. In the event of an incorrect order being dispatched, Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd. MUST be notified within 7 days from receiving the order, as we need time for our enquiries and check our warehouse levels. Your costs will be reimbursed to you once we have inspected the goods for the above points; upon authorized return.
4. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd advise you for your own protection to retain your proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for packages which are damaged or lost in transit. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd is entitled to make a charge for damaged or missing items this may affect the total amount credited to you.
5. In the event of a customer refusing goods, having a failed delivery attempt and/or the goods being returned to us without prior cancellation notification, a fee of £9.00 will apply. The handling fee will be deducted from the cost of items.
6. Once Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract/cancel your order (in accordance with these terms) any sum paid to Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd from your credit/debit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit/debit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of withdrawal/cancellation date.
Liability - (C)
1. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd ensures that the information available on the website at any time is truthful and accurate. However, Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd assumes no duty to update such information, and Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd cannot guarantee that it will be correct.
2. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
3. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd, do not accept liability for: - a) losses that were not fore-see able to both parties when the contract was made. b) losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd. Ltd. c) business losses and/or losses to non consumers. d) Goods delivered to Work/Alternative addresses given by the cardholder.
Processing of orders - (D)
1. Credit and Debit cards are debited at point of order from our site and before items are shipped by Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
2. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the United Kingdom. U.K. law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site.
3. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd. aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 - 48 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock, which can take up to a maximum of 7 days during busy seasonal periods. If a further delay is expected we will contact you by email and/or telephone immediately.
4. As per object D-3 (above) we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 24 - 48 hours, but please allow 5 working days for delivery as we will not deal with any delivery enquiries before this time has elapsed. Full tracking details will be provided upon request.
5. We have the right at any point to terminate the contract between you (the customer) and us (Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd) by cancelling the order. If we choose to cancel the order, either for stock reasons or if we suspect possible fraudulent activity due to our fraud score screening algorithms, we will email you to notify you within 24 working hours and refund you by the original means of payment within the time limit specified in section B-1 of our Terms & Conditions.
Complaints - (E)
1. If you feel you have any cause to complain, contact us via one of the following methods. We will respond to all queries and complaints within 2 working days. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the details. We pledge to: 1). Acknowledge all complaints within 2 working days. 2). Advise our consumers how long it will take to resolve the complaint 3). Keep the consumer informed throughout the process.
Delivery/Title/Risk - (F)
1. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd has received payment in full for that product. Please note; If any other name or address other than the name or address registered to the Credit/Debit Card is used when paying, the goods will not be shipped for Our and Your (the customers) protection. You agree to understand that the funds will be held by either Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd or the supplying bank until the error is corrected by you (the customer) and us (Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd). Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd will e-mail you within 36 hours to inform you that re-payment or confirmation of identification is required before dispatch of the goods.
2. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
3. You agree that as the importer of any goods ordered you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving goods (If outside the U.K.)
Miscellaneous - (G)
1. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid debit/credit card details to place an order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law without exception. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd tracks each order placed on www.yourweddinghairandmakeup.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website. Every order is checked with the card issuer to ensure the details you have supplied match with those on the card issuer’s database. I.e. Name or address, postcode, major fluctuations in spending patterns etc… All fraudulent activities are followed up fully unlike other ecommerce sites, and have an individual fraud department that liaises with the police/fraud squad on a daily basis.
2. All prices displayed on the website are inclusive of V.A.T and a complete run down of the V.A.T included in your purchases.
3. Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
4. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
5. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England & Wales.
International Sales/Tax-free shopping - (H)
1. Tax-free shopping is possible for our clients residing outside of the European Union. You must, after receiving your package, send us a photocopy of your invoice and proof of address outside of the European Union. Once a voucher has been emitted by customs officers, the User is to send it accompanied by his relevant banking information and Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd will proceed in reimbursing the tax paid via cheque. For VAT reimbursement, there is a 3% handling charge.
2. If your delivery address is outside of United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Your Wedding Hair and Makeup Ltd advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.